
My original photo was taken in the evening, indoors, and without a flash. As you can see, the shadows are prominent and the colors are dull.
This next picture reflects adjustments made to the color and lighting.
I started by cropping the photo to my desired size, I then adjusted the lighting by slightly increasing the brightness and contrast. Next I adjusted the hue saturation by increasing lightness to 8, saturation to 4, and hue to 4 on the master color adjustment. Shadows were adjusted under color balance by reducing cyan to -3, midtones color was adjusted by increasing cyan to 5, and finally highlights were adjusted by reducing yellow to -3. As you can see, all of these made only a subtle change to the original picture, but I will continue to experiment with these settings to get a better understanding of how to improve my photographs.
I started by cropping the photo to my desired size, I then adjusted the lighting by slightly increasing the brightness and contrast. Next I adjusted the hue saturation by increasing lightness to 8, saturation to 4, and hue to 4 on the master color adjustment. Shadows were adjusted under color balance by reducing cyan to -3, midtones color was adjusted by increasing cyan to 5, and finally highlights were adjusted by reducing yellow to -3. As you can see, all of these made only a subtle change to the original picture, but I will continue to experiment with these settings to get a better understanding of how to improve my photographs.


No comments:
Post a Comment